Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup. This delicious cream of asparagus soup from Delish.com couldn't be easier. Cut asparagus and scallion into small pieces and add to a large pot with green peas and coconut oil. Add the mixture to a blender with herbs and coconut cream and blend until smooth.
Delish has got a great recipe for you. And since asparagus is now officially my favorite spring vegetable, I am. Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. You can cook Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup
- Prepare 250 g of green on white asparagus.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and sugar.
- It’s 50 ml of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 of egg (only yolk).
Add asparagus spears, onions, and lemon slices to the frying pan. The Easiest Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup. This soup is just the best because it's my Baba's (Grandma's) recipe! ️ It's very straight forward – zero fancy ingredients – and I love it any time of year, but especially in the winter, when the weather is often at its gray-est. Place the asparagus on an ungreased baking sheet.
Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup instructions
- Cut the hard parts off of the asparagus and start cooking it in lightly salted water, also add pinch of sugar. The water should be not too much.
- Mix the sour cream with the flour, and once the asparagus is tender, mix it to the soup..
- When the soup is ready, then carefully add the egg yolk (soup should be not too hot otherwise you end up with an omelette). Also add the heavy cream, and enjoy.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; turn to coat. Mixed Vegetable Soup Recipe is a tasty and super delicious dish. See more ideas about healthy recipes, recipes, food. Grandma's recipe is loaded with gumdrops, coconut & oatmeal – sweet, delicious and a nostalgic cookie that everyone loves! See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Healthy recipes, Recipes.