Chicken and sausage rigatoni.
You can have Chicken and sausage rigatoni using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and sausage rigatoni
- Prepare 1 lb of rigatoni pasta, uncooked.
- You need 1 lb of ground italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breasts, cubed.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 small of shallots, sliced.
- Prepare 6 oz of crimini mushrooms, quartered.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of marsala wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of basil, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of light cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Italian flat parsley, chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese, shredded.
- You need 2 stick of scallions, sliced.
Chicken and sausage rigatoni instructions
- Boil some salted water and cook pasta until al dente. Strain but preserve 1/4 cup of the liquid..
- Heat pan and cook sausage until brown. Remove and set aside..
- Heat half the oil. Season the chicken and cook. Remove and set aside..
- Add remaining oil and add shallots. Then add mushrooms. Next add garlic. Add a pinch of salt. Add marsala wine and reduce by half. Add basil and cream..
- Add sausage and chicken back to pan. Add half the parsley as well..
- Mix the pasta, meat, cheese and remaining parsley together very well. Serve..