Baked Catfish with Asparagus & Tomatoes. Chefs Plate delivers fresh ingredients & simple recipes right to your door every week. Season the fish, then cut the lemon, cut the ends of the asparagus, wash and add a little canola oil. Add the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
Directions Place the asparagus in a small saucepan and cover with water. On a large plate, combine cornmeal and Cajun seasoning. Season catfish with salt and pepper, then dredge fish in seasoned. You can cook Baked Catfish with Asparagus & Tomatoes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Catfish with Asparagus & Tomatoes
- Prepare 4 pc of Catfish fillets.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of asparagus.
- You need 15 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of lemon (quartered).
- It’s of Canola oil.
Dredge fillets first in milk and then in cornmeal mixture, coating both sides and pressing cornmeal mixture gently to adhere. Place coated fillets on baking sheet and lightly spray each with cooking spray. In a small bowl, use a fork to combine the butter, lemon zest and juice, herbes de provence, garlic, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper, to taste. Prepare a baking sheet with olive oil or butter.
Baked Catfish with Asparagus & Tomatoes step by step
- Season the fish, then cut the lemon, cut the ends of the asparagus, wash and add a little canola oil..
- Add the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. I used my Nu Wave oven, put the fish on the outside and the veggies on the inside, i do use a skillet too..
- I set the timer and let it cook. Then add the tomatoes at the end, I squeezed the lemon before and after, enjoy..
Rinse the boneless catfish fillets and pat dry. Lightly season both sides of the catfish with sea salt, black pepper and smoked paprika. Place the flat side of the catfish onto the prepared baking sheet. Place the fish and asparagus onto the lined sheet pan then season with salt and pepper. Pour the lemon butter sauce over the fish and asparagus and top the fish with lemon slices (optional).