Baked Salmon in Beer with Vegetables.
You can have Baked Salmon in Beer with Vegetables using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon in Beer with Vegetables
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of salmon fillet.
- It’s 1 can of beer.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 3 of small italian eggplants.
- Prepare 4 of carrots.
- Prepare 4 stick of celery.
- Prepare 3 of med potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of Bell pepper.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare of dill.
- Prepare of oregano.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Baked Salmon in Beer with Vegetables instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Chop up vegetables and garlic into a deep pan and season with herbs, salt and pepper. Pour in water and bake in oven for 20 minutes..
- Remove pan and add seasoned salmon fillets to vegetable mix. Pour beer in and cover with tinfoil. Bake for an additional half hour..