Chicken Tomato Mozzarella.
You can have Chicken Tomato Mozzarella using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tomato Mozzarella
- Prepare 1 of Tomato (slice thin).
- Prepare 3 of Green onions (slice thin).
- It’s 4 of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of Seasoning: salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 box of Mushrooms.
- You need 2 tbsp of Marsala cooking wine.
- You need 4 slice of Mozzarella cheese.
Chicken Tomato Mozzarella step by step
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Pound chicken until evenly thinned out.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and cook chicken (about 5 min each side), then place in a baking dish.
- Use Marsala cooking wine to sauté the mushrooms, then pour on chicken.
- Top chicken with tomato slices, green onion, then mozzarella cheese.
- Bake chicken dish until fully cooked (approx 15 min).