Tandoori chicken skewers.
You can have Tandoori chicken skewers using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tandoori chicken skewers
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts cut into cubes..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tandoori marsala.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of blackpepper.
- Prepare 2 pinch of tumeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of chilli powder as to ur taste..
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of dhana gheera.
- Prepare 1 of Juice of one lime or vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil or melted magarine.
Tandoori chicken skewers step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix than add the chicken pieces and marinade for 3 to 4 hours for best results marinade overnight..
- Than fit the pieces of chicken on ur skewers and grill on charcoal or in ur oven grill what ever u prefer..
- when grilling keep brushing some oil on the chicken as to get it a nice color you can also keep brushing some of the marinade juice if you want to keep ur chicken moist..
- Enjoy with a salad,fries or naan..