Hawkers Inspired Curry.
You can have Hawkers Inspired Curry using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hawkers Inspired Curry
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 14 oz of Unsweetened coconut cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tahini (or natural peanut butter).
- It’s 1/2 cup of tamarind liquid concentrate.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of chili oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yellow curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of graham marsala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice wine vinn.
- You need 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 3 tbsp of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mirin.
- You need of The rest:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of grated yellow onion.
- It’s 10 oz of wood ear mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of diced chicken breast.
- Prepare of Bell pepper chopped.
- It’s of Cilantro (fine chopped).
Hawkers Inspired Curry instructions
- Add al the ingredients under the sauce ingredients except for the garlic and onion and whisk, set aside..
- Add 3 tbsp of ghee to a wok and once heated add the garlic and onion for a few minutes until fragrant..
- Add the liquid ingredients along with a couple tbsp of cilantro and bring to a low simmer and cook for around 15 minutes and set aside in a glass container and wipe the wok clean..
- Add a couple tbsp of evo and once heated add the chicken until mostly cooked through and set aside..
- Add the bell pepper and mushroom and simmer until the liquid from the veggies is evaporated and you get color on the veggies..
- Add the chicken back along with the sauce and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Serve over white rice and finish with cilantro and chopped peanuts..