Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef. Remove from pan and reserve on a plate. I think many of us tend to use ground beef only in other applications like the standard chili or meatloaf recipes, but ground beef is great in stir fries as well. It cooks up quickly and is suitable for a wide variety of spices and flavors.
Cook until the meat is done, another minute or two. Add beef and green beans back to skillet and stir to combine. Stir broth mixture then add to skillet; stir continuously until the sauce has thickened, about one minute. You can have Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef
- You need 300 gr of green beans, chopped.
- You need 250 gr of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of red curly chillis.
- It’s 5 of shallots, minced.
- It’s 3 of garlics, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Serve with the noodles and vegetables. If you want to keep the net carbs as low as possible, you can reduce or omit the water chestnuts. If you don't have ground beef, this recipe would also be good with chicken, pork, or even ground turkey. Feel free to experiment with other proteins!
Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef step by step
- Place green beans, water and a pinch of salt in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Put to rest..
- In a skillet, saute shallots, garlics and chillis until fragrant with medium-high heat. Add ground beef and stir-fry until brown..
- Add all the sauces: oyster, fish and sweet soy. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add green beans and stir until juice is thoroughly absorbed. Serve warm..
How to cook green beans and ground beef stir-fry First, heat oil in a wok over medium-high and sauté garlic and onion until the onion starts to wilt. Next, add ground beef and stir until the meat is no longer pink. Swirl in the oil by adding it to the sides of the pan and swirling the pan. Toss together, then add the soy sauce and sherry and stir-fry for one to two minutes, until the beans are crisp-tender. Remove from the heat and serve.