Creamed Asparagus: Keto Friendly. Follow The Steps to Lose Weight Fast. creamed asparagus keto. A New and Simple Method Will Help You to Lose Weight Fast. Turn your fats into fuel while eating the food you love.
Pour over the heavy cream in the center of the asparagus. Add the asparagus and continue sautéing for a few more minutes. Next, add the chicken broth and bring to a boil. You can have Creamed Asparagus: Keto Friendly using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamed Asparagus: Keto Friendly
- You need 1.5 pounds of Asparagus.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of adobo powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Salt/ pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1-2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
Heat the butter in a large pan over a low/medium heat. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat until all melted. Add onions and garlic and cook gently for a few minutes. Chop the asparagus into small pieces and add to the pot.
Creamed Asparagus: Keto Friendly step by step
- On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, season asparagus with season and toss with olive oil. Line up in a single row..
- Pour over the heavy cream in the center of the asparagus. Sprinkle on mozzarella and Parmesan. Bake at 350 til cheese has melted. For crisper asparagus… just cook until cheese melts..
Add chicken stock and increase heat to high. Cheesy Asparagus oven baked with garlic, heavy cream, and cheese for a delicious ooey, gooey and perfect side dish that is keto friendly and ready to be devoured. Blanching the asparagus and adding in the lemon juice will also give you a bright green color and a fresher taste. This recipe is Paleo as well as low carb/ keto-friendly, and AIP (autoimmune-friendly). So it's great to serve as a side dish when you have family or friends with different diets.