Brad's white lasagna.
You can have Brad's white lasagna using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's white lasagna
- It’s of For the filling.
- Prepare 4 lbs of boneless chicken breast, cut into bite sized cubes.
- It’s 1 tbs of oil.
- It’s 1 of lg shallot, minced.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each; dry basil, oregano, sage, white pepper, and thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of rosemary and smoked paprika.
- You need 5 Oz of baby spinach, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of marsala cooking wine.
- It’s 32 Oz of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 3 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded Italian blend cheese.
- It’s 2 jars of garlic Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 jar of parmesan Alfredo sauce.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- You need 1 lb of lasagna noodles.
- It’s 2 tbs of tomato chicken granulated bouillon.
- You need of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare Loaf of sourdough french bread.
Brad's white lasagna instructions
- Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok over medium heat. Add shallots. Saute for 2 minutes until they sweat. Do not brown..
- Add chicken, garlic and seasonings. Cook until chicken is close to done. Add wine and deglaze pan, Stir often. Completely reduce liquid..
- Meanwhile, bring 4 qts water and bouillon to a boil. Add 1 tsp oil if desired. Add pasta and simmer until tender. Just past al denté..
- Drain and rinse well with hot water..
- When chicken is reduced, add spinach and wilt. Add ricotta and stir constantly until mixture is thick and creamy. Remove from heat..
- Mix sauces together. Grease a 11×15 casserole dish. Lay down 5 noodles overlapping. Cover with a layer of chicken mixture, then sauce, then both shredded cheeses. You should be able to get about 5 layers, so use fillings accordingly..
- After last layer, top with noodles. Add a little sauce and shredded cheese. Sprinkle with bread crumbs..
- Place in an oven at 350 uncovered. Bake 35 to 40 minutes. Or until top is brown and crispy. Bake bread at the same time..
- When done remove from oven and serve with warmed bread. Enjoy..