Spinach Chicken Tortilla Bites🍞😋. Spread the pico de gallo on the tortilla shells. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the shredded chicken, and then spread it over the pico de gallo. Spread the spinach leaves over the chicken.
Whisk together the salsa verde and ricotta; season with salt and pepper. Set chicken and other ingredients aside. Add on another tortilla and then flip over and cook until the other side gets brown and crisp. You can cook Spinach Chicken Tortilla Bites🍞😋 using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Chicken Tortilla Bites🍞😋
- It’s 16-6 inch of tortillas.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of pico de gallo.
- Prepare 2 cups of spinach leaves.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp. of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt (for chicken).
- You need 1/2 tsp. of pepper (for chicken).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
The chicken you buy already baked at the grocery store works well. Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup Olivia's Cuisine. This was a great idea with a great taste. I love spinach dip but am bored with serving it in a bread bowl or with crackers.
Spinach Chicken Tortilla Bites🍞😋 step by step
- Butter the bottom of 8 tortilla shells and put them in a baking pan..
- Spread the pico de gallo on the tortilla shells..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the shredded chicken, and then spread it over the pico de gallo..
- Spread the spinach leaves over the chicken..
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top of the spinach leaves..
- Sprinkle the oregano over the mozzarella cheese to add some spice..
- Cover each spinach chicken tortilla with another tortilla shell..
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over each tortilla shell..
- Cook in oven for 15 minutes at 375°..
- Cut into quarters and serve with sour cream and enchilada sauce on the side..
- Enjoy this scrumptious meal!.
Wrapped in a tortilla and cut into bite size pieces made this appetizer fly off the dish with people begging for more. This will definitely be a repeat on our party menus!! One-Pan Cream Chicken and Spinach is a comforting creamy chicken dinner with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. Not to mention it is Keto-friendly. A friend gave me this recipe, and whenever I serve these tortilla pinwheel sandwiches, people ask me for the recipe, too!