Mississippi chicken. Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken is made with chicken breasts, au jus gravy, ranch dressing mix, butter and peperonicini peppers. Oven Baked Mississippi Chicken – Super easy to make & dangerously delicious! Chicken seasoned with ranch dressing mix, au jus gravy mix.
This family favorite is great for beginners and experienced cooks. Note: We use referral links to products we love. This Mississippi Chicken is quick, easy, and delicious! You can have Mississippi chicken using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mississippi chicken
- It’s 2-3 of plump boneless skineless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 packet of ranch seasoning.
- You need 1 packet of onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 jar of pepperoni peppers.
It is packed with bold ranch flavor and the tangy flavor of banana peppers combined perfectly to cover the tender chicken. Mississippi Chicken is a simple crockpot chicken recipe – just dump and go for juicy, flavorful chicken that is perfect over mashed potatoes or in a sandwich. Mississippi Racing Historian Ronald Dearman has Passed. Ronald Dearman passed away after suffering from a disabling illness for many years.
Mississippi chicken step by step
- Place chicken breasts in croc pot. Pour ranch packet & onion soup mix packet over chicken. Then add stick of butter. Then add pepperonis with some juice from the jar. Cook on low for 6 hours. Stir..
- Shred chicken if desired. Best served over mashed potatoes..
I love to serve it on toasted buns with melted provolone cheese for an easy meal. Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken Recipe Get dinner on the table with very little effort and have amazing chicken so tender and packed with flavor your family will devour it. The ranch combined with the Peppercinis peppers and juice make this chicken absolutely delicious. Results = The juiciest, most tender chicken, perfect for a home cooked chicken dinner or even the most delicious sandwiches your whole family will love. Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken is a spin off of the infamous Mississippi Pot Roast.