Asian inspired chicken dish. If you think chicken is blah, you haven't tried these recipes yet. Try our Chinese recipes that taste way better than takeout. Inspired by the pad thai at Thai Tom, this recipe features a tamarind paste, vinegar, sugar, and fish sauce mixture over perfectly stir-fried eggs, chicken breast, and rice noodles, garnished with peanuts, chives, and fresh bean sprouts.
It is found in a lot of Chinese buffets and take-out places. You can try substituting gin for the rice wine if you'd like. One Pan Chinese Chicken and Rice. You can cook Asian inspired chicken dish using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian inspired chicken dish
- Prepare 1 packages (1 1/2 lbs) of chicken tenderloins cut up into bite size.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 clove of garilc minced.
- You need 2 cup of cooked brown rice.
- It’s 1 can (8 oz) of water chestnuts drained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- You need 1 can (8 oz) of pineapple tidbits slightly drain.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red peppers from a jar chopped up small.
- You need 1 cup of frozen edamame (not in the pod).
- Prepare 1 bottle of East west zesty orange sauce.
- You need of Or follow recipe below.
Juicy chicken covered with crispy skin pairs perfectly with a partner of flavorful rice! Crispy-textured wings with a spicy and savory heat are perfect for gatherings or dinner any time. It's possibly the most frequently ordered dish in any Chinese restaurant. Chicken manchurian is a flavourful mix of veggies, chicken and soy sauce.
Asian inspired chicken dish step by step
- Cook chicken and garlic in a little cooking oil salt and pepper to taste cook throughly in a deep skillet.
- Mix in all ingredients except sauce.
- Cook on low covered stirring occasionally till heated through.
- Serve and top with desired amounts of sauce.
- Enjoy :-).
- East west zesty orange sauce. You can buy a 4 pack only on Amazon.
- My store no longer carries that sauce so this recipe is the closest to it I can find.
Enjoyed by all age groups as a starter dish at. Sticky Asian Glazed Chicken is tender and juicy chicken coated in a sticky sweet Asian sauce. This meal is ready in just thirty minutes and the flavor is awesome! The sticky glaze sauce on the chicken is a favorite of ours. While we love the Asian flavor, we also like to mix up the flavors of the glaze.