Desi Chicken masala.
You can have Desi Chicken masala using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Desi Chicken masala
- You need 1 kg of chicken.
- It’s 400 gm of onion cut in fine slice.
- You need 200 gm of tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hot red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1b tbsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chicken marsala powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of desi ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbls of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of Dry fenugreek.
- It’s as required of Water.
- It’s As required of Chopped Coriander for garnish.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumini seed.
- It’s 10 of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red chilli.
- It’s 1 of bay leave.
- You need 1/2 tsp of all whole spice.
Desi Chicken masala instructions
- Take a bowl add chicken clean it and marinat it with curd, lemon juice, Ginger garlic paste, keep aside for 15 min.
- Take a pan pour mustard oil in it and heat it proper now add our marinated chicken in high flame and saute it both side when chicken turn Golden now off the flame.
- Take another pan heat it and pour Desi into it heat the ghee then add all whole garam masala like jeera, kaali mirch, red chilli, dalchini, black cardimam, bay leaves saute for 10sec now add slice onion into it and saute till onion turn Golden, in medium flame now add all dry masala in it and add 1cup water to proper cooked dry ingredients.
- It take 10 to 15min when masala turn little red and olil separated now add chopped tomato and cooked all together till oil separated now add our roasted chicken in the masala add salt to taste,add little water and cover it.
- Now add water as required,add little fenugreek, kashmiri chilli powder and 1teasp of ghee mix it well and cover for 10 min in low flame.
- Desi chicken is ready to serve now garnish with and serve with roti rice.