Pounded yam with beans soup. The days of using mortar and pestle to peel palm kernel or pound yam is over. The multifunction nature of LACHI Beans Peeler allows. Ingredients: – Goatmeat – Salt – Grinded Uziza Seed – Diced Onions – Stockfish – Crayfish – Boiled liver, shaki, ponmo – Roughly blended iru, Tatase, yellow.
The most popular combinations are Pounded Yam with Egusi Soup, Pounded Yam with Nsala or White Soup and many more. Pounded Yam and Ogbono Soup – A tasty and hearty Nigerian soup made from Ogbono seeds (bush mango seeds) added with pre-cooked meat. And paired with smooth, tasty and filling Pounded Yam for an extraordinary African meal experience! You can cook Pounded yam with beans soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pounded yam with beans soup
- It’s of Grinded beans.
- Prepare of Tomatoe puree.
- Prepare of Beef.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Palm oil.
- It’s of Crayfish.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Yam.
Egusi soup is popular in Western Africa. The soup is thickened with ground melon, gourd, or squash seeds. Look for the seeds in African or International grocery stores. Pumpkin seeds, also known as pepitas, can be substituted and are available in Latin American grocery stores.
Pounded yam with beans soup instructions
- Cook beef with seasoning till soft. Add tomatoe puree,pepper,crayfish and palm oil to stock and leave to boil..
- Mix grinded beans with a turning stick little by little till it is well mixed in the pot. Add more if it is getting too thick..
- Allow to cook for a few minutes and add seasoning to taste.Allow to simmer and your beans soup is ready. Note you can add any vegetable of your choice but I prefer it without vegetables..
- Peel,wash and put yam on the fire to cook till soft. Pound with a mortar until fluffy..
Obo alapa is a roasted beans soup cherished by the Igala people of Kogi State. Now, don't confuse this with obo egwa. Obo egwa is like the Western Nigeria soup, gbegiri, where you peel the beans before cooking. Serve with pounded yam or oje abacha. ME:- If I cook beans for you, chai you no go wan eat another beans again.