Pizza (chicken pizza with spinach). Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Transfer to prepared baking sheet or pizza pan.
In another small bowl, mix ranch dressing and garlic powder. Spread ranch dressing mixture evenly over partially baked pizza crust. Sprinkle spinach over ranch dressing mixture; top with Sriracha chicken. You can cook Pizza (chicken pizza with spinach) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza (chicken pizza with spinach)
- You need 1 of chicken breast, about 200-300 g.
- You need 150 g of spinach.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of Onion, garlic, spices, French mustard, basil, ketchup,.
- Prepare of Olives and capers.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 5 of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 200 g of Cheese about.
Chicken, Spinach, and Sun-dried Tomato Pizza is easy homemade pizza with two layers of melted Mozzarella cheese and a seasoned crispy crust. Whether it's a date night at home or a game day with… Spread the sauce on the pizza dough, leaving about a one-inch border around the edges. Mix the spinach, chicken, lemon juice, and garlic in a medium bowl until thoroughly combined. Spread the mixture out evenly over the sauce.
Pizza (chicken pizza with spinach) step by step
- The first of all you should buy necessary products.
- Slise chicken on block.
- Blenders chicken and onion, garlic. Onion and garlic add to taste. Then agg spinach by taste also, and 1 egg, and all of this mix. Add salt, pepper and another spices..
- Then you should take pergament and form. All of this consistent send to form, make base for pizza. Wet you hand by water if it necessary..
- After send base for pizza to oven about 25 minutes. Be careful cause every oven are different, time to time watching about base..
- Then put for base ketchup, mushrooms, olives, tomatoes, capers, French mustard and grate some cheese and basil. After send pizza to oven again, about 15 minutes not more..
- And enjoy your meal.
Top with the mozzarella and crushed red pepper flakes, if using. Remove from the oven and top pizza with white sauce, mozzarella/provolone cheese, chicken, spinach, and parmesan cheese. Brush crust with the garlic butter mixture and enjoy! Chicken, Spinach, and Feta Pizza Chicken, Spinach, and Feta Pizza. Rating: Unrated Be the first to rate & review!