Mint margarita. Add tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, mint sprigs and a few ice cubes to a cocktail shaker. Using a cocktail muddler or the end of a wooden spoon, muddle the mint briefly. Then give it a taste, and add in extra sweetener or mint if desired.
Here is how you cook it. Cheers to a cocktail that combines our favorite things! This sweet and summery hibiscus margarita recipe starts with hibiscus tea bags steeped with sugar and fresh mint. You can cook Mint margarita using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mint margarita
- It’s 1/2 cup of mint leaves.
- You need 1/3 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 of lemon small juiced.
- Prepare 4 of tabsp sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of sprite.
A hearty splash of orange liqueur brings a citrusy note to this colorful sipper, and we've added in our favorite tequila to make this on-the-rocks recipe one that you'll be able to double and triple for a party. If desired, sprinkle sugar on a plate; dip rim in sugar. In a blender, combine tequila, Triple Sec, lime juice, blueberries and mint. Mint helps to sharpen the mind, improve the digestive process, and calm headaches.
Mint margarita instructions
- Podinay ke patay lay ln lemon juice nikal lien.
- Ab blender jug mn mint sugar salt aur water add kar ke achay say blend kar lien.
- Ab strainer say strain kar lien.
- Lemon juice add krien mix krien.
- 2 glass mn half half ye mint lemon water add krien.
- Baqi half sprite add krien dono glassess mn.
- Mint leaves aur lemon ke katlon say saja kar paish krien😊.
This classic margarita recipe is a refreshing blend of mint, lemon juice, soda water, and ice. Frost the rim of a glass with salt and lemon for a sharp taste. Mint margarita is simple and easy drink recipe.its very refreshing in summer .try this recipe at your home and subscribe me for more videos mint margarita i. This refreshing, springtime Margarita was inspired by London, and is made with sugar snap peas, earl grey tea, apricot liqueur and mint. This delightfully refreshing margarita is a traditional recipe with a minty, cucumber twist!