Oats kebab. Strain any excess water and mash it completely and keep it aside. People who are looking for both tasty and healthy breakfast,this is the perfect. Oats kebab Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page.
This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. Oats kebab is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. You can have Oats kebab using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats kebab
- It’s 2 cups of – Instant Oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of – onions.
- Prepare 1/4 of – tomato.
- It’s 2-3 of – Mint leaves.
- You need 5 of – baby carrots.
- You need 2 of small – boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 4-5 of – spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of – Shredded Ginger.
- It’s 1/2 cup of – Capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of – Egg.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of – Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of – Crushed black peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of – Chilli Flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – Chat Masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of – Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of – Paprika Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of – lemon Juice.
People who are looking for both tasty and healthy breakfast,this is the perfect. Strain any excess water and mash it completely and keep it aside. Detailed photo and video recipe of Oats Kebab Recipe. Healthy Millet & Oats Kebab is truly a healthy recipe with all healthy ingredients and is delicious in taste.
Oats kebab step by step
- In a food processor First add Instant oats, onions & carrots and chop for 10 seconds..
- Then add rest of the Ingredients like tomato, capsicum,Mint leaves, spinach leaves, egg, garam masala powder, chat masala, turmeric powder,salt,chilli flakes,crushed black peppers,paprika powder, shredded Ginger, boiled potatoes,lemon juice and chop until they combined well..
- Now grease your hands with oil & using your hands from the Oats mixture gently shape it into patties..
- Now heat the oil in a fry pan and transfer 4-5 oats patties into it & shallow fry them in 2-3 batches in low heat until both sides turn into Golden brown in colour.Flipping them as needed..
- Now Oats kebabs are ready, serve it hot with ketchup or Green chutney..
Healthy Millet & Oats Kebab is truly a healthy recipe with all healthy ingredients and is delicious in taste. These can be made ahead and stored in the freezer too. Have it as a snack in the evening or as a filling in the sandwich, it tastes great either way. And if you have boiled millet in your refrigerator then it gets ready in a jiffy. Baked Kidney Beans and Oats Kebab is a fusion recipe made using an interesting melange of red kidney beans (rajma), oats, tomatoes and a lot of spices.
This Weeks Top Stories About Healthy Food | Oats kebab
Always remember that healthy food for children consists of a variety of food combinations from the four major food groups. As long as you are accomplished to strike a relation subsequent to every the food groups – dairy, meat protein, fruits, vegetables, and grains – youre every set. Here are some useful tips to get you started.
Food cravings for tasty, calorie laden treats are one of the banes of anyone a pain to lose weight. Recent research shows that our cravings are habit-based; we desire foods that we have unconsciously trained ourselves to want. If thats the case, we should be dexterous to train ourselves to desire healthy foods and snacks instead.
Making healthy food substitute doesnt arrive naturally. We learn it forlorn when we announce it is important to us. Here are five personal reasons I have settled to make healthy food choices.
Undoubtedly, burning fat is just about consuming healthy food. afterward we eat right, eat healthy food, we pull off not have to argument roughly blazing fat anymore. in force out at the gym for hours burning calories will not shorten your weight and burn acceptable of your fat when you attain not deem what you consume. It means that in flames fat by solitary perform exercise is not enough. Yes, you can burn fat and lose some of your weight by behave exercise but if you reach not preserve what goes in from your mouth, soon you will get put up to the fat you burn. The root misery is controlling what goes into your body. And consuming healthy food is the solution.