Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugars together until light and. Oatmeal cookies are even better when they're loaded with tart dried cranberries and rich chocolate chips.
Oatmeal Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies are loaded with tart, dried cranberries and sweet chocolate chips in every chewy bite. These cookies are easy to make and perfect for holiday cookie exchanges. See our Disclosure Statementfor more information. You can have Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
- It’s 2 sticks of soft butter.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 cups packed dark brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 teaspoons good vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of &1/2 cups flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of semi sweet or dark chocolate chips.
Add the cinnamon, baking soda, salt and flour and mix well. Fold in the oatmeal, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips- making sure that all ingredients are uniformly distributed. Instructions Combine the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a bowl. If you want to use a mixer, just soften the butter in the microwave.
Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy..
- Add eggs and vanilla..
- Sift in flour,salt,and baking soda..
- Stir in cranberries,oatmeal and chocolate chips..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes depending on size of your cookie scoop. Let cool a minute on the baking sheet to set the bottom and then move to a wire rack to cool..
If you prefer to stir by hand, melt the butter completely before adding the other ingredients. These chewy & crunchy oatmeal cranberry chocolate chip cookies are studded with tart cranberries and rich dark chocolate chips for a sweet and tangy bite! Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition. Stir in dried cranberries and chocolate chunks.