Breaded Baked Salmon Wraps.
You can cook Breaded Baked Salmon Wraps using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breaded Baked Salmon Wraps
- Prepare 4 of Whole Grain Wraps.
- Prepare 3 medium of salmon fillets.
- It’s 2/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 4 small of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, grated.
Breaded Baked Salmon Wraps step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350℉.
- In a baking pan, top fillets with breadcrumbs and place in oven to bake until breadcrumbs are golden brown and salmon flakes easily with a fork..
- Prepare veggies. (I got four slices of avocado prepared since I was making four wraps)..
- Once the salmon has finished baking, use a fork to flake into smaller pieces. You can go as small as you want..
- Remove wraps from package and place flat on prep station. With a spoon, place tomato sauce in the center of each wrap followed by onions, tomatoes and green peppers, then the flaked salmon. Top with a slice of avocado and some grated Parmesan..
- Fold wraps and serve immediately..