Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus. Lemon Garlic Chicken Asparagus Pasta – juicy chicken & tender asparagus, tossed in a delicious creamy lemon garlic sauce. Hey everyone, it's Kelly from Life Made Sweeter back again today. Add the zest and juice of the lemons to the pan, then asparagus pieces and cover.
Pour in the cream and lemon juice and add the asparagus. Simmer until the asparagus is just starting to soften then add the Parmesan and season to taste. Simmer for a few more minutes. You can cook Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus
- You need 3-4 of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- Prepare 8 oz of linguini.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh parsley.
- You need Bunch of Asparagus.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of lemon juiced.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Slice the chicken and add it back to the sauce then toss in cooked pasta. Whisk in the cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic powder, oregano, parmesan and mozarella cheese. Allow the sauce to thicken and cheese to melt. Add the drained pasta and chicken back into the skillet.
Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus instructions
- Cook pasta to desired texture.
- In a large skillet with a tbsp of olive oil cook chicken until brown on all sides.
- Add tomatoes asparagus, and parsley, turn heat to low, stir occasionally..
- For dressing: whisk together 2 tbsp olive oil, juice of 1 lemon, 1 minced garlic clove, salt and pepper..
- Mix chicken and veggies with pasta, pour dressing over everything, mix, top with grated parmesan and serve..
Pour in the cream and lemon juice and add the asparagus. Simmer until the asparagus is just starting to soften then add the Parmesan and season to. In large skillet, saute chicken and onion over medium heat until chicken is almost cooked through. Add garlic and cook for another minute. Add chicken broth, lemon juice, lemon zest, pasta, basil, chili flakes, salt and pepper.