Fried chicken breasts. Pan-fried chicken breasts are just as crispy as deep-fried, but take a little less planning (and a lot less oil). Find a recipe for tonight's dinner! Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Set up dredging station: In one shallow bowl, whisk together milk and egg. Remove chicken from buttermilk, shake off excess buttermilk, and discard used buttermilk marinade. Dredge chicken breasts in seasoned flour. You can cook Fried chicken breasts using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried chicken breasts
- It’s Half of a bag of BBQ chips.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of Large egg.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 5 of chicken breasts.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
Dip each floured breast in egg, then press gently into stuffing mix to coat. Place coated chicken breasts into the pan with peanut oil. Pound the chicken breasts with a meat mallet or a rolling pin, to tenderize the meat and ensure uniform thickness. Heat a skillet over med-high heat, and add olive oil.
Fried chicken breasts instructions
- Put half a bag of BBQ chips in a ziplock bag, use the roller, to roll them out and crush them up. (regular sized bag, not the party size or individual size) it is a 7.75 oz bag, only use half of it. (Honestly idk why he didn't use the blender or chopper, I think it would work just as well, if not better).
- In a bowl, mix the crushed up chips, with the flour, and add in your seasonings.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half, down the middle, to make 10 chicken breasts. That way they aren't to thick, and they cook and get done better..
- Break the egg open in a separate bowl. Beat the egg up, until the yolk is broken and mixed together good. Now dip the chicken in the egg, covering both sides. And then dip the chicken in the chip and flour batter..
- In a skillet, pour some vegetable oil in there, enough to fry the chicken. Keep on medium to low heat. Let the oil heat up..
- Cook chicken, flipping occasionally, until golden brown or done in the middle, white meat..
- Serve with your choice of vegetables or sides and enjoy!.
When pan is sufficiently heated, sear chicken breasts over high heat. Drain chicken on several layers of paper towels. Serve warm, or refrigerate and serve cold. Dip chicken breast first into the flour mixture, then dip breast into the milk mixture and cover generously with bread crumbs on all sides. Drain cooked chicken on paper towels and serve immediately along side you favorite side dish.