Slow cooker queso chicken tacos. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and top with tomatoes. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Lightly spray slow-cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
Chicken breasts seasoned with a packet of taco seasoning and then slow cooked in chicken broth and diced green chilies. The chicken quite literally falls apart after the cook time. Lightly spray slow-cooker with non-stick cooking spray. You can cook Slow cooker queso chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker queso chicken tacos
- It’s 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 (1 oz) of package taco seasoning.
- You need 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of Mexican cheese dip (refrigerated or jarred).
Place chicken in single layer and sprinkle chicken evenly with taco seasoning. In a medium size bowl add Rotel, green chiles and chicken broth and mix well. Made with easily accessible ingredients including diced tomatoes, chicken broth, taco seasoning and salsa con queso, this recipe from Sweet Little Bluebird turns a basic package of boneless. Making Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Tacos Place the chicken breast into your slow cooker and sprinkle with a packet of taco seasoning.
Slow cooker queso chicken tacos instructions
- Place chicken in a 6-qt slow cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and top with tomatoes. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in cheese dip. Serve with tortillas or hard taco shells and favorite taco toppings..
- Ninja foodie/ instant pot – add all ingredients and 1 cup water cook on hi for 15-20 if using frozen chicken, if its a freezer meal cook for 30 mins. Quick release shred up the chicken add back to pot drain some of the water add in your cheese and mix,done.(pics are a freezer meal).
- This is the cheese I used, get a good quality its where the flavor is going to come from. I used half the jar gave it a nice kick of heat..
- How to make in a freezer meal, follow me on Instagram. youtu.be/DLQHvKtmZK4.
In a small bowl, mix together the Rotel, canned green chiles, and chicken broth. Pour this mixture over the chicken in the slow cooker. Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos – This is such a easy crockpot chicken recipe that all you have to do is dump in the ingredients. Then you let your slow cooker do all the work, until its time to shred the chicken. You can serve this with soft or hard taco shells.