Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. When the vegetables are softened or blackened to your liking, add the chicken to the pan. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
Drain when pasta is still al dente; do not overcook! Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Made with chicken breast, pasta, and plenty of fresh, colorful veggies with Cajun Seasoning is an easy meal! You can have Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Prepare 1 of rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare 2-3 of peppers chopped, yellow, red orange.
- Prepare 1 pound of fettuccini noodles, I use flavored noodles like basil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parm cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 of large lemon / squeeze juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of /2 tbsp flour.
- You need 2 of small pints of whipping cream or whole milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of red pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of barbere or Indian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need of Salt and pepper generous.
- You need Splash of milk if needed to thin sauce.
- It’s 12 of grape tomatoes.
This Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe is one of my family's favorite meals all-year 'round. This Creamy Chicken Pasta is perfectly spicy, in a parmesan Cajun Sauce to die for! Delicious and effortless, it's a Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta to crave. As you know, my love for pasta is endless and ever-lasting.
Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta instructions
- Heat up your iron skillet, add 3 tbsp of butter on med heat..
- Boil water for noodles w salt / do not add noodles yet. Get it boiling.
- Chop all veggies, leave grape tomatoes whole, juice lemon set aside,.
- Once butter is melting add 1 pint of cream, stir, it will bubble add all your seasoning, stir, add lemon juice, stir. Add white wine, salt and pepper, flour. Stir, add additional pint of cream stir. This should bubble but not burn keep stirring, add milk if needed to thin sauce, you want it like Alfredo sauce. Add more seasoning to taste for spicy flavor. Add parm cheese. Turn down to med low heat/ add veggies, and chicken. Stir let this simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Add pasta noodles, boil for 5-8 minutes, strain add a little pasta water, w noodles and oil oil. Set aside.
- Take your pasta sauce off stove! You are ready to serve sauce over hot noodles!! Add parm cheese to taste!!.
It's my favorite comfort food and I don't think there's any pasta that I don't enjoy. Combine the ingredients for the Cajun seasoning in a small bowl. Place the cubed chicken in a bowl, pour the Cajun seasoning over top, and stir to coat the chicken in spices. Add the olive oil and butter to a large deep skillet. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.