Cat fish soup with fufu. Fufu is a generic name for food you swallow during the eating process. Fufu is generally tastless and rely on the richness of the soups to make the meal delicious. Most Nigerian soups are low carb because they are mostly prepared with vegetables, meat and fish.
Note: Catfish is what makes Nsala soup what it is, giving it the unique taste that it has so it is essential Rolled Semo, Pounded Yam, Fufu. Fufu is eaten with a multitude of soups ranging from light soup, palmnut soup, ebunuebunu, groundnut or peanut soup, just to mention a few. Smoked catfish, goat meat and vegetables like spinach would also be added together with onions, tomatoes and olive oil. You can have Cat fish soup with fufu using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cat fish soup with fufu
- Prepare 3 kg of catfish.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of fresh prawns.
- You need of Roasted esam.
- You need of Crayfish.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Palm Oil.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Salt.
This is also another very common hot yet delicious soup that goes well with fufu. It is primarily made of tripe, vegetables and rich broth pepper. Fufu is very difficult to make, a process that starts by pounding cassava and unripe plantains Fufu-like staples are widespread across the entire Sub-Saharan Africa. After cooling, fufu is usually formed into a ball and served with soup, stew or sauce.
Cat fish soup with fufu instructions
- Wash the fish with warm water and put in a bowl. start the cooking by pouring water in the pot to the level you want add onion and crayfish with pepper and allow it to boil together before putting the palm oil.
- Once it boils very well you put the washed fish, knorr and salt and gently stir it very well for the fish not piece and allow it to cook for some time before putting the prawns and esam.
- In less than few minutes the food is set. You can have it with any food of your kind.
Make the Fufu: Boil water then reduce heat and stir in farina (or yam or garri) flour. Should look like stiff mashed potatoes. Scoop onto a wet plate with wet wooden spoon. The Best Catfish Soup Recipes on Yummly Perfect fish soup for days when time is of the essence.