Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole. Drain potatoes and asparagus and add oil to pot and cook on medium heat the onions and ground turkey Add potatoes, asparagus, and meat once cooked to pan. Don't add all the drippings from the nest but some. Combine soup and water; spoon over turkey.
Add in the spices and asparagus and continue cooking until the meat is cooked through. Serve over whole grain pasta, brown rice or enjoy as is for a lower carb option. In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter; add bell pepper and sauté until tender. You can have Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole
- Prepare 1-2 bunches of asparagus cut into 2 inch lengths.
- Prepare 6-8 of small/medium potatoes.
- You need 2 lbs of ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onions diced.
- Prepare 1 can of healthy request cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of light sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of olive oil mayo.
- Prepare 1 bag of low fat cheddar cheese.
- You need of Adobo seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of thyme.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Olive oil for cooking.
- It’s of Crispy fried onions for topping.
Stir in flour until well blended. Stir in chicken broth, cooking until thickened. Learn how to cook great Turkey asparagus casserole. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Turkey asparagus casserole recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.
Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole instructions
- Boil diced potatoes and cut up asparagus for approx 8-10 min. While this boils grease a casserole dish and start to make your sauce.
- Mix in small bowl the cream of chicken, sour cream, and mayo. Season with a little bit of adobo seasoning. Mix well and add to pan with cheese and mix.
- Drain potatoes and asparagus and add oil to pot and cook on medium heat the onions and ground turkey.
- Add potatoes, asparagus, and meat once cooked to pan. Don’t add all the drippings from the nest but some. Mix well..
- Cook at 350° uncovered for 40 min. Add onion crisps and cook for additional 20 min.
Get one of our Turkey asparagus casserole recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Add ground turkey, tomato sauce, water, garlic, oregano, basil, parsley, salt, pepper, and onion powder to the skillet with potatoes. Taste and add more salt or pepper if desired. Drain potatoes; mash with milk, butter, sage and salt. Pour the condensed soup over the onion layer, then sprinkle with shredded cheese.