Easy orange chicken.
You can cook Easy orange chicken using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy orange chicken
- You need of for the sauce:.
- Prepare 1 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of red chili flakes (optional).
- Prepare of Orange zest from one orange.
- It’s of Prepare fried boneless wings (see my recipe).
- You need of Garnish: green onions (optional).
Easy orange chicken step by step
- Prepare chicken nuggets/ boneless wings (see my recipe).
- In medium sauce pan combine juice, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger garlic and chili flakes and cook on medium for 3 minutes..
- In separate bowl mix water and cornstarch. Pour cornstarch and water mixture into the orange sauce in the pan and continue cooking 5 minutes until it thickens. Remove from heat and add in orange zest if you wish..
- Toss chicken in sauce and garnish with green onions or zest if you wish and serve! Pairs great with fried or white rice and homemade crab rangoons (see my recipe for rangoons).