Chicken malai curry.
You can have Chicken malai curry using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken malai curry
- Prepare 500 grms of boneless chicken.
- Prepare 2 of onions(large).
- You need 1 of garlic(whole).
- You need 1 cup of dedicated coconut.
- Prepare 3-4 of whole garam masalas.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 of dry red chilli.
- You need 2 tb of spoon ghee.
- Prepare 2-3 tb of spoon white oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm water/milk.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 1 tea spoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of ginger paste.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of garam marsala powder.
- Prepare 2-3 tb of spoon curd.
- You need 1 tea spoon of chilli powder.
- It’s 1-2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies.
Chicken malai curry step by step
- Wash the chicken pieces with warm water.
- Prepare a marination of curd, chili powder,garam marsala powder, turmeric powder,salt and oil.
- Marinate the chicken pieces and keep aside for at least one hour..
- Now soak the dedicated coconut with warm milk/water.
- Prepare a paste of onion and puree the tomatoes along with garlic and green chilli.
- Heat a pan add oil and a tea spoon ghee.
- Add the whole garam masalas,jeera,bay leaf and red chilli and allow to crackle.
- Now put some onion sliced and fry.
- Now add the chicken with marination and saute.cover the pan while doing this..
- When the Mari nation get almost dried add the onion,ginger paste,salt and turmeric powder.
- Add tomato garlic paste chilli powder and fry to mix it well.
- When the masala is nicely mixed with the chicken add the coconut straining out the milk.
- Lastly add the coconut milk and cover it.keep the flame low.
- Garnish the chicken curry with ghee and garam marsala powder.