Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce. Preparation In a large skillet, coat chicken with salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, cayenne, and garlic powder. Chicken Fajita Quesadillas – sautéed onions, red and green peppers, perfectly seasoned chicken breast, melted cheese, between two tortillas. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl.
Place a second tortilla, oil-side up, onto cheese layer, pressing down with a spatula to seal. Succulent, seasoned chicken strips with sauteed peppers, onions and melty cheese. Crisp tortillas house the most delicious tex mex filling in these easy Chicken Fajita Quesadillas! You can cook Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce
- Prepare of Fajita sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato ketchup,.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red chilli powder,.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt,.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cabbage sliced,.
- It’s 1 of onion sliced,.
- Prepare 1 of green capsicum.
- It’s 1 of yellow capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of green capsicum.
- You need 2 cup of boneless chicken cut into small cubes,.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Chicken marinate.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fajita sauce,.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic and chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt).
- Prepare as required of Mayonnaise,.
- It’s as required of homemade TORTILLA.
- Prepare As needed of Cheddar cheese or you can use mozzarella.
Sprinkle evenly with half of the shredded cheese, all of the chicken, taco seasoning, chiles, corn and olives. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Those Chicken Quesadillas were my favorite thing to order. It was just some about that Jalapeno sauce that I loved.
Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce instructions
- Take a pan add in all the above fajita sauce ingredients in the brackets now heat the pan and keep stirring till all combined well.remove off the flame.(pic 2)sauce ready.slice up the vegetables (pic3).
- Now marinate the chicken with salt,ginger,garlic and chilli paste.now add 3 tbsn of prepared fajita sauce.mix well and marinate for 5 to 10 mins.
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a pan and add in the vegetable (exceptcabbage) then add salt and pepper,toss it up and remove.now same pan add 2 tbsn olive oil add in the chicken.
- Now cook chicken till done and has absorbed all the spice.now use home cooked tortillas.now apply some mayonnaise to tortilla then fill half section with cabbage,chicken and stir fried vegetables.
- Now lastly add cheddar cheese and now cover it halfway(pic1),now apply oil to the pan and roast till crispy and golden colour(pic3).keep apply oil..
- Serve hot with the prepared fajita sauce and chilli mayonnaise. Do make and enjoy.
So, of course I tried to come up with my own jacked up Chicken Fajita Quesadilla recipe for you guys. Once the skillet is hot, place one tortilla inside. Sprinkle it with half the cheese, the fajita mixture from the other skillet, chopped cilantro, and then the rest of the cheese. Place the second tortilla on top and push it down carefully. These chicken fajita quesadillas are a more organized attempt at a great tasting quesadilla!