You can cook Coronation Chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coronation Chicken
- It’s 2 of cooked chicken legs.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- You need pinch of garam marsala.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of mango chutney.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sultanas.
- Prepare dash of lime juice.
Coronation Chicken step by step
- Cut chicken into 1 cm dice.
- Mix mayonnaise, curry powder and garam marsala in a bowl, add lime juice..
- Stir in sultanas, mango chutney and diced chicken..
- Cover and place in fridge for at least 1 hour..
- Serve, makes good starter, filling for jacket potatoes or sandwiches or as a salad..
- For extra flavour, dry fry the spices, allow to cool before adding to mayonnaise..
- You can substitute dried apricots (diced), raisins or halved grapes in place of sultanas..