Crockpot Lazy Day Chicken 🍗. Place chicken pieces in crock pot. Mix soup with water and add to crock pot. Mix spices and sprinkle on top of chicken.
Place your cleaned and cut up chicken breasts into your slow cooker. Add to chicken your sliced onions, green pepper and minced garlic. Add your bottle of dressing, black pepper, crushed red pepper and diced tomatoes, stir gently. You can cook Crockpot Lazy Day Chicken 🍗 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Lazy Day Chicken 🍗
- You need 1 of large pack chicken breast (sliced into chunks).
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 bottle (15 ounce) of garden herb vinaigrette dressing.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
This honey garlic crockpot chicken recipe is a delicious and easy dish. Tender, slow cooked chicken smothered in a wonderful sweet and savory sauce. Toss some broccoli into your slow cooker duirng the last minutes of cooking for a full meal. How to Make Lazy day crock pot chicken.
Crockpot Lazy Day Chicken 🍗 step by step
- Place your cleaned and cut up chicken breasts into your slow cooker…….
- Add to chicken your sliced onions, green pepper and minced garlic……
- Add your bottle of dressing, black pepper, crushed red pepper and diced tomatoes, stir gently…….
- Cover and cook on high heat for 3 hours, stirring once every hour…..
- Serve with noodles and enjoy 😉!!.
Rub this all over a chicken that was washed and patted dry. I served it with garlic mashed potatoes with skins and brussel sprouts, and home baked bread from a frozen bread dough and before rising, I. Lazy Day Spanish Chicken (Crockpot) Amanda. Put salt, pepper and paprika on BOTH sides. Dinner doesn't have to be difficult when you let your slow cooker do all of the work.