Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli..
You can have Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli. using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli.
- Prepare 1 bunch of broccoli.
- You need 3 piece of salmon, fresh.
- Prepare 300 grams of rice, sticky.
- You need 1 of water, luke warm.
- You need 1 box of coriander.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
Baked salmon with sticky rice and roasted broccoli. instructions
- Preheat the oven to 190°F.
- Put the rice into a strainer and wash the rice in water for several minutes. Put into a rice steamer with 3 cups of water and leave to cook for about 1 hour..
- Place the salmon into a large baking tray and drizzle olive oil and salt and pepper over it the salmon pieces and leave in the refrigerator..
- Take the heads fl off from the bush of broccoli and place into another baking tray..
- Put both the broccoli and the salmon into the heated oven and leave for about 20-30 minutes depending on how you like the salmon to be cooked.
- Take the rice out of the steamer after 1 hour and serve onto 3 plates with the bro collision and the salmon..
- Put the coriander over the salmon pieces and serve on the table with the teriyaki sauce for the rice a d enjoy!.