Aloo chicken Kay kebab.
You can cook Aloo chicken Kay kebab using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aloo chicken Kay kebab
- It’s 1 cup of boneless chicken boiled and shredded.
- You need 1 cup of boiled potato mashed.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of chaat Marsala.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves chopped.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need of Oil for deep frying.
Aloo chicken Kay kebab instructions
- In a bowl add boiled chicken and potatoes. Mix well. Add all the seasoning and coriander leaves. Mix well. Make ablong kebabs. Dip in beaten egg and deep fry the kebabs..