Super Easy Ground Beef & Rice Casserole. These easy ground beef tacos are a winning weeknight dinner loaded with moist, flavorful beef and your favorite toppings. The next time you have a craving for a super classic meatloaf with a sticky ketchup topping, this is the recipe to cook up. Try one of these super easy ground beef recipes for dinner tonight.
It's versatile, cooks up quickly and makes for satisfying meals every. single. time. And these recipes are as easy as they come! One Skillet Ground Beef Stroganoff – Not only is the delicious beef gravy prepped in the same pan as the ground beef, but so are the noodles! You can cook Super Easy Ground Beef & Rice Casserole using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Ground Beef & Rice Casserole
- You need of main.
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 envelope of onion soup/dip mix.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of water (I used about 85-90% soup can full).
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked rice (not instant, I used parboiled brown rice).
- Prepare 1 of medium chopped onion.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian dried spice (optional).
- It’s of finish.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of garnish.
- Prepare of chopped green onion (optional).
From tacos to soup to stroganoff, it takes just an hour—or less—to prepare these hearty meals made with ground beef. Check out all of our super easy and fast recipes. One of our favorite simple ground beef recipes. There are affiliate links in this post – please read my full disclosure policy.
Super Easy Ground Beef & Rice Casserole instructions
- What you need, a bowl and casserole dish, both about 2 quarts (2 liters) in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Break up your ground beef into the bowl.
- Just add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl except cheese and green onions if using..
- Just mix the ingredients in the bowl together.
- Give your casserole dish a spray with oil. Dump your meat mixture into the dish..
- Even the top out. Cover and place in oven. MAKE SURE IT IS COVERED. If it is not covered your rice will not cook!.
- Bake for one hour..
- Remove from oven, uncover, sprinkle cheese on top. Place back in oven (uncovered) until cheese is melted and optionally browned to your desire..
- Remove from oven, cover, let sit for 10 minutes to let the rice settle and the whole thing to solidify some before serving..
- Serve, garnish with green onion, cilantro or parsley if desired..
Skillet meals such as my Creamy Sausage and Potatoes and Speedy Spanish Rice and Ground Beef Skillet have. It mixes the classic flavors of ground beef, onion, and garlic, with oregano and two rich cheeses: Parmesan and mozzarella. You can use a slow cooker. Pour salt & black paper into it. Add onion and carrot and keep cooking until meat is golden brown.