Orange Baked Salmon.
You can have Orange Baked Salmon using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange Baked Salmon
- Prepare 2 of salmon filets.
- It’s 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of orange peel seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground coriander seed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground celery seed.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of EVOO; as needed.
Orange Baked Salmon instructions
- Marinate salmon in orange juice for 24 hours..
- Pat dry. Drizzle just enough extra virgin olive oil to cover. Season.
- Bake at 400° for approximately 15 minutes or until thermometer reaches 145°.
- Garnish with orange zest.
- Variations; Mustards, roasted red pepper puree, lemon, lime, grapefruit, parsley, tarragon, breadcrumbs, flavored oil, butter, bacon.