Chicken Malai kebab. Mix together the Ginger, Garlic, Salt and Pepper. Mix together the Egg, Cheese, Chillies, Coriander, Cream, Mace, Nutmeg and Cornstarch. Rub this mixture into the Chicken as well.
These cramy seekh kebabs laced with a mix of bread crumbs, cream, fenugreek seeds and more is a must try though! How to make chicken malai kebab or malai tikka? Well its very simple and easy method which can be made without oven and its so delicious soft and smooth, this homemade recipe will give you the exact restaurant style taste. You can have Chicken Malai kebab using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Malai kebab
- You need 400 gm of Boneless chicken thighs – (cut into cube size).
- Prepare of For 1st Marination:.
- You need 1 tbsp of – Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of – Garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of – Crushed white pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of – Lemon juice.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- It’s of For 2nd Marination:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of – Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of – Green chili paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of – Chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of – Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of – Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of – Cashew paste.
- You need 3/4 cup of – Hung curd.
- You need 2 tbsp of – Fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of – Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of – Chaat masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of or as required -Melted butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of or as needed – Vegetable oil.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
When we crave for something smoky and juicy the dish that comes to our mind Chicken malai tikka or murgh malai tikka (murgh – chicken, malai – cream) and barbecue parties are a match made in heaven. Always a super-duper hit with people. Bite into one tender piece and you'll know why. Not overwhelmingly sharp or spicy, these kababs are mild and creamy with a rich taste that lingers on long after they've disappeared.
Chicken Malai kebab step by step
- At first wash the chicken well,cut it into cube size pieces and pat it dry with paper towels.Now take a large bowl add chicken pieces into it.Add ingredients mentioned in above for 1st marination (lemon juice,ginger paste,garlic paste,salt,crushed white pepper) accordingly in to the bowl & mix it well.Cover the bowl with lid & keep it into the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile make green chili paste and cashew paste separately in the mixer grinder..
- Now take out the marinated chicken from the fridge,add all ingredients mentioned in above for 2nd time marination except melted butter – mozzarella cheese,green chili paste,hung curd,coriander leaves,cardamom powder,cashew paste,fresh cream,salt as per taste into the bowl..
- Add Chaat masala,garlic powder,garam masala powder & oil into it..
- Now mix all the ingredients together nicely and cover the bowl with lid and keep it into the fridge again for overnight or at least 2-3 hours..
- If you are using wooden skewers,before using soak them in water for at least 1 hour to avoid skewers burning.Before make the kebab preheat the oven in 400 degree F..
- String the chicken pieces on skewers,grease them with melted butter and place them on parchment paper lined baking tray.Now place the tray in oven and grill it for 40 minutes or until cooked properly.Keep turning the stick and cook each side evenly until the chicken cooked nicely and get light golden in color.If needed brush the chicken with some oil or butter..
- Malai kebabs are ready now.Transfer it onto the plate and sprinkle some lemon juice over the kebab,serve it plain with onion salads and any dips of your choice or serve it with pita bread or naan as a full meal..
This delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chicken kabab (also known as a kebab or kabob) recipe is known as murg malai kabab in Indian. It's so easy to make you'll wonder why you haven't cooked it before. If you've got kids, they will love its mild flavors too. You can partly prepare it ahead of time by marinating the chicken in advance. This appetizer gets the name chicken malai kabab again since malai is used.