Ground Beef and Carrots. Shape the ground beef into patties and place in pan. Layer the vegetables on top of the beef patties, starting with the potatoes, then carrots and finally onion rings. Season with salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste.
Add ground chuck beef and cook until done. Add carrots and bell pepper; stir and mix with ground beef. Add the carrots and scallion whites, sprinkle with cumin, ground chili, and salt, and stir well to combine. You can have Ground Beef and Carrots using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Carrots
- You need of beef/ ground meat.
- You need 1 1/3 lb of ground beef or your favorite gound meat.
- You need 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of your favorite barbecue sauce.
- Prepare of carrots.
- You need 10 oz of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
In large bowl put the carrot mixture, ground beef and remaining ingredients, except for the bread, the bread crumbs and ketchup. Soak the bread in cold water, then squeeze water out (like a sponge). In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the carrots, potatoes, water and rice.
Ground Beef and Carrots step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the ground meat with the spices, cheeses, and onions. Only use half the salt. Smear your favorite barbecue sauce over the top. Put into oven and bake 40 minutes..
- Heat oil add the carrot. Fry till carrots are done but firm..
- After the ground meat mixture is done carefully drain the juices off then put under the broiler. Broil till crispy on top..
Just before serving, stir in the soy sauce, salt and pepper. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, carrot, zucchini, salt, pepper, and bell pepper mixture in a large bowl; mix well using your hands. Press meat mixture into the prepared loaf pan. HOW TO MAKE HAMBURGER POTATO CARROT CASSEROLE In a large stockpot, add hamburger, onions, celery, and salt and pepper; brown until vegetables are tender. Add carrots and cook while peeling potatoes, stirring occasionally.