Thai Shrimps with Asparagus. Add asparagus to shrimp in bowl. To skillet, add coconut milk and lime peel; heat to boiling on high. Spoon the shrimp onto plates; garnish the shrimp with asparagus, cilantro and sesame seeds.
Be sure to have all your ingredients prepared and ready as this one cooks up quickly. Shrimp and asparagus stir fry This shrimp and asparagus stir fry has the combination of the intensely savory flavor of the shrimp as a result of the combination of Worchestershire sauce and ketchup, and the lightly seasoned tender-crisp asparagus. Mix the Sauce ingredients and set aside. You can cook Thai Shrimps with Asparagus using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Shrimps with Asparagus
- You need 8-10 of Shrimps.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Tom Yum paste.
- It’s 0.3 of – 0.4 oz ginger.
- It’s 1 of small chili pepper (less if you want the dish to be less spicy/hot).
- You need of Lime juicy (1/2 lime).
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3.5 oz of asparagus (4 – 5 sticks).
Heat up a wok and add the cooking oil until it's hot. Add ginger, stir-fry until light brown or aromatic. Add shrimp, mushroom, carrot and do a few quick stirs until the shrimp becomes half-cooked. Add the asparagusinto the wok and stir quickly.
Thai Shrimps with Asparagus step by step
- Devein shrimps or use undeveined shrimps (if shrimps are undeveined the paste partially stays on the shrimp shell).
- In a pan melt butter and add olive oil.
- Grind garlic, ginger and chili pepper and add to the pan.
- Add tom yum paste and stir until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Add shrimps, chopped asparagus and lime juice.
- Fry on high heat for 10 minutes.
Add back the shrimp mixture and cook to reheat. Off heat, stir in the rice wine. Transfer to a plate, garnish with pepper, then eat immediately. Then, take your pan or wok, heat the vegetable oil and put in the minced garlic. Stir-fry until the garlic is fragrant.