Pounded Yam and Egusi soup.
You can have Pounded Yam and Egusi soup using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pounded Yam and Egusi soup
- You need of Soup.
- You need of Meat, Stock fish, dry fish, pepper, onions, ugu,grounded melon,.
- You need of Pomo,crayfish and doyin cubes,salt.
- Prepare of Pounded Yam.
- It’s of Yam, and water.
Pounded Yam and Egusi soup instructions
- Boil stock fish because it's add, then add seasoned meat and let it cook..
- Grinded the pepper with onions, must not be too smooth..
- Put a pot on cooker add palm oil, add chopped onions then pepper, let it fry..
- Add dry fish and pomo, let it cook for another 10minutes get a frying pan, fry your egusi with little oil..
- Pour the fried melon into the frying pepper and stir, check for taste now and adjust with salt and doyin cubes,let it cook for 5minutes..
- Wash vegetables and pour warm water on it, sieve very well and add to the soup, let it cook for 5minutes..
- Cut yam into big cubes, when it's soft, get your mortal ready and pound. Must be very smooth. Done!.