Banana bread with a cinnamon swirl. Spread the remaining batter evenly over the top and dollop with the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture. Make large swirls throughout the entire loaf. Place six thin banana slices down the middle of the batter.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg. How do I know when my banana bread is done? Banana bread will be a golden brown on top, and the batter will usually crack down the middle. You can cook Banana bread with a cinnamon swirl using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread with a cinnamon swirl
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 75 grams (1/3 cup) of melted butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need of For the cinnamon sprinkle.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
This is common and normal for most quick bread recipes. Super-moist, flavorful banana bread swirled with a thick layer of cinnamon and topped with cream vanilla glaze. Mix bananas, butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla together. sprinkle baking soda and salt around on top of the banana mixture. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the bananas, eggs, coconut oil, honey and vanilla.
Banana bread with a cinnamon swirl step by step
- Mash the bananas with a fork in a bowl then add the egg, melted butter and sugar. Mix until sugar is completely dissolved..
- Gently add the flour and the baking soda and keep mixing..
- Add half of the batter in a loaf pan (in my case i used a 20 cm round cake pan) then sprinkle with the half of cinnamon_sugar. With a chopstick swirl the batter until it looks like marble pattern..
- Add the other half of batter and sprinkle with the rest of cinnamon sugar on top..
- If you are using a loaf pan, bake the banana bread in a preheated oven at 180° Celsius for nearly 50 minutes..
- In my case i used a round 20 cm cake pan and the banana bread was done in 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Enjoy 🙂.
Mix in the almond flour, oat flour, baking powder and cinnamon. The cinnamon swirl is just a mix of cinnamon and sugar layered with the banana bread mixture. For the swirl, you can either make one thicker layer or two slightly thinner layers. I've tried it both ways and they're equally delicious. This bread also freezes well and when reheated the cinnamon and sugar layer tastes amazing!