Baked Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon.
You can cook Baked Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
- You need 5 of Salmon Fillets.
- Prepare 4 of Garlic Cloves; Diced.
- You need 6 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 3 tsp of Water.
- You need 1 dash of of garlic salt.
- You need 1 pinch of of pepper.
Baked Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon step by step
- Season the salmon fillets to taste with Garlic Salt, and Pepper..
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and olive oil until sugar is dissolved..
- (If more sauce is necessary, add 3 more tablespoons of Soy, and of Brown Sugar, 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil, 2 Teaspoons of water..
- Stir in the PreSliced Garlic..
- Place the salmon in a large resealable plastic bag adding the soy sauce mixture to the bag. Seal and turn to coat..
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or more if necessary, The longer you marinate it the better. (Turn Salmon over every hour. If only 2hrs marinating, Flip over every 30min).
- Preheat oven to 450°F. On a foil-lined pan, bake the salmon for 12-14 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork..
- Make a side of extra sauce, bring to a small boil in a pot, and put aside for topping Salmon and Rice if made. Enjoy! :).