Fried Eggplant : (Baingan 🍆 Bajji/Pakore) 💁🏻♀️😋. Brinjal pakora is an easy and tasty snack of fried, crisp fritters made with gram flour (besan), brinjals (eggplant), herbs, and spices. These vegan fritters are also known as brinjal bajji in South Indian languages and baingan pakoda in Hindi. Wash and slice the eggplant/baingan/brinjals, then dip them in the batter.
Remove the pakoras and place them on a paper towel to remove excess oil. See recipes for Eggplant Pakora / Baigan_ke_pakore, Kuttu ke pakore too. It is very easy to make with less ingredients. You can cook Fried Eggplant : (Baingan 🍆 Bajji/Pakore) 💁🏻♀️😋 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Eggplant : (Baingan 🍆 Bajji/Pakore) 💁🏻♀️😋
- Prepare 1 of Big Brinjal (Eggplant/Aubergine).
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s To Taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper Powder (Optional).
- You need 2 Cups of Cooking Oil (Any).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup (Optional).
See recipes for Aloo pyaz ke pakore, Palak pakore too. Yummy Air Fryer Ham & Cheese Sandwiches So Easy! Chang's stir-fried spicy eggplant recipe)Solve; Recipe: Woman Sexy Yogurt curry chicken BBQInstructions ; High price Tutorials Appetizing Jasmine Rice Chicken and AsparagusQuicker; Recipe: Tasty Salsa chicken enchiladas my wayEasily; Recipe: Woman Sexy Chicken teriyakiCheap; High priced Tutorial Yummy Easy. Recipes Delicious Ethnic Fried Spring Roll With Shiitake Powder Tasty; Easiest Way to Cook Lemongrass Flavoured Lemon Bars Recipe Yummy ; Recipes Cooking of Mediterranean Chicken Pitas Appetizing; How to Prepare Sutriyan Appetizing; Easiest Way to Make Desi Kadha Appetizing; Do Recipes Grapes Minty Lemonade Appetizing; Quick Recipes Sindhi special Kadhi Chawal,Sweet Boondi and Kairipanna Yummy.
Fried Eggplant : (Baingan 🍆 Bajji/Pakore) 💁🏻♀️😋 step by step
- Wash & Cut the Brinjal as shown in the pic in a plate- keep that & apply salt all over it, in between it's designed petals & set aside for at least 15-20 mins time..
- In a broad: Take sufficient oil to deep/shallow fry them keep the bread crumbs ready mixed with a little salt. Also, in another plate/bowl- break 2 eggs & whisk it well with the salt, turmeric & red chilli powder powders, a little tomato ketchup & black pepper powder & set both aside..
- After 15 mins- The brinjals will release sufficient water due to the salt put on it- Pat dry the entire water with the kitchen towel & keep it on a fresh clean plate for another 5-6 mins time to dry up a little more, so as to we can fry it safe in the oil & avoid spluttering of it due to the water content in it (if at all any still remaining)..
- Heat the frying pan on medium-high flame..
All recipes are pictorial and easy to make. See more ideas about recipes, potluck party food, vegan recipes. Hello :):) Love you all so much! Quick Recipes Delicious Ethnic Fried Spring Roll With Shiitake Powder Tasty; Easiest Way to Recipe: Lemongrass Flavoured Lemon Bars Recipe Appetizing ; Recipes With Mediterranean Chicken Pitas Appetizing; Do Recipes Sutriyan Appetizing; How to Cook Desi Kadha Tasty; Recipes Cooking of Grapes Minty Lemonade Tasty; Easiest Way to Make Sindhi special Kadhi Chawal,Sweet Boondi and Kairipanna.