Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice. Easy Teriyaki Salmon pan-fried to perfection and served with a homemade teriyaki sauce! Teriyaki salmon bowl (This has been my favorite way to serve this salmon lately. I put in sushi rice, pickled carrots and cucumbers in bowls and put this teriyaki salmon on top with a drizzle of spicy mayo!
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Wok Recipes Asian Japanese Recipes Teriyaki Broccoli Mushroom Fish Salmon Main Dish Stir-Frying Recipes. Salmon and Vegetable "Stir-Fry Cheat Sheet". You can have Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice using 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice
- Prepare of Salmon marinade.
- You need 2 of Salmon fillets.
- It’s 50 ml of soya sauce.
- You need 50 ml of mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to season.
- It’s of vegetables.
- Prepare 1 bunch of kale.
- Prepare 2 medium of carrots (diced).
- It’s 1 small of onion (diced).
- It’s 6 of mushrooms (cubed).
- Prepare 1 of pepper (diced).
- You need 1 dash of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 of pepper for seasoning.
- It’s of Fried rice.
- You need 1 cup of Cold cooked long grained rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of miso paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hot water.
- It’s 1 of egg.
We did Teriyaki Salmon and Stir-Fry Bok Choy with Shiitakes. Simple recipe for Japanese garlic fried rice and salmon teriyaki. We tell you how to cook for your family, ingredients and full recipe within. Recipe: Salmon Teriyaki and garlic fried rice.
Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice step by step
- Mix the salmon marinade in a bowl and add the salmon fillets..
- Marinade the salmon at room temperature for at least 30 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 300°F (fan).
- Place salmon fillets in kitchen foil on a roasting tin and loosely seal the edges (leave some edges open)..
- Place the salmon in the oven for 20 minutes (depending on size of fillets)..
- Whilst salmon is in the oven add oil to a pan until hot and fry the vegetables together until soft but still has a crunch..
- Add lemon juice stir the vegetables and turn off the heat..
- Add oil to another pan and add the cold rice and fry until the rice has softened..
- Mix the miso paste in hot water until dissolved and pour the paste into the rice. Mix the paste into the rice until even..
- Add the egg to the rice. Fry until cooked and evenly distributed..
- In the last 5 minutes before the salmon is ready turn the heat back on and add the kale in the stir fry and add the sesame oil..
- Fry the kale until it has softened but still has a crunch. Add pepper to season..
- Serve the salmon, vegetables and rice together..
Remove from oven & put on serving. Mix together Wattie's WOK Creations Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce, orange juice and ginger. Place each of the salmon fillets on a separate sheet of foil and To serve lift the salmon carefully off the foil onto a bed of cooked rice. Pour over the sauce and garnish with toasted Gregg's Sesame Seeds and sliced. Craving fried rice but wish there were a shortcut?