Heathy double chocolate banana bread. Our Double Chocolate Banana Bread is an easy banana bread recipe that's moist, fluffy, and loaded with chocolate chips. Before you jump to Heathy double chocolate banana bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food. This delicious bread is moist and tender with the perfect balance of banana and chocolate flavors.
Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan. This double chocolate banana bread is moist and tender with a delicious double dose of chocolate. It's a super easy recipe, and the perfect way to switch up your favorite banana bread. You can have Heathy double chocolate banana bread using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Heathy double chocolate banana bread
- You need 60 g of brown sugar.
- You need 60 g of honey.
- You need 120 ml of milk.
- Prepare 60 g of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 3 of medium mashed banana.
- It’s 150 g of whole wheat pastry flour(can replace by all purposes flour if you can’t find it).
- You need 100 g of natural cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 170 g of chocolate chips (plus more to sprinkle on top).
How To Make Double Chocolate Banana Bread Making this amazing chocolate banana bread is as easy as it gets. It's a one-bowl recipe, where everything gets dumped in one bowl and mixed. First mash the bananas with a fork in a bowl and add the liquid ingredients: oil, eggs and vanilla. My Double Chocolate Banana Bread is the most moist banana bread recipe you'll ever find!
Heathy double chocolate banana bread step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and spray a 9×5" loaf pan with olive oil spray..
- In a big mixing bowl mix wet ingredients: sugar, milk, oil, honey, egg & mashed banana..
- Sift in dry ingredients:the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and gently incorporate with the wet. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into your prepared loaf pan, top with extra chocolate chips..
- Bake at 350°F for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the loaf comes out clean. (If bread starts to brown too much on the top, cover with foil and continue to bake until cooked through)..
- Allow the baked loaf to rest in the pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes. Remove the loaf by loosening the sides with a spatula tilting the loaf pan, and gently pulling the loaf out of the pan with your fingers or being careful not to smudge the chocolate chips..
- Slice into thick slices and serve..
This chocolate chip banana bread recipe is made with brown sugar, ripe bananas and loads of big chocolate chips, making it even better than chocolate cake! What Makes This The BEST Double Chocolate Banana Bread. This is seriously the BEST double chocolate banana bread. It is full of chocolate chips and is probably the most moist banana bread I have ever had. This banana bread doesn't require a mixer, it's just that easy to make!