Chocolate chunk banana bread. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy.
But you probably won't have to worry about that, because you know you're going to eat it all in one day! Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix eggs, bananas, oil and milk in large bowl until blended. You can have Chocolate chunk banana bread using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chunk banana bread
- Prepare 1 1/2 of large bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 stick of butter melted.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chunks.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of soy milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Add flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Add the egg and give it a minute to mix in. Add the bananas, cream cheese and vanilla, continue mixing for a minute. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the mashed bananas, coconut oil, honey, eggs, and vanilla until combined.
Chocolate chunk banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray. In a mixing bowl mash bananas with fork. Add egg,vanilla,soy milk,and melted butter and sugar,mix well..
- Add flour,baking soda,baking powder,and salt. Mix and then add chocolate chunks..
- Pour into loaf pan and bake until done. Let set 10 minutes. Enjoy.
Add the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt, mix until just combined. In large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Add butter, eggs and bananas and blend well on medium speed of mixer. Stir in small chocolate chips and walnuts. In a bowl, add the bananas and mash until smooth.