Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon. Cilantro, freshly squeezed lime, combined with honey and garlic and salmon creates a really winning combination of flavors! Baked Salmon with cilantro and lime is, of course, a Mexican inspired combo of flavors. I was intrigued by a similar salmon recipe I came I thought cilantro may be more of a crowd-pleaser for a more mild and tangy dish.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the lime slices on the bottom of the sheet in a long line, we will place the salmon over this. Combine cilantro, garlic, lime juice, remaining olive oil, and (if desired) salt in a small bowl. You can cook Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon
- Prepare 1 lb of Salmon filet (skin on).
- You need 3 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of dried cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of small lime thinly sliced.
This Cilantro Lime Baked Salmon is easy to make, healthy, and SO delicious! I also love this salmon because it's ridiculously easy to throw together. Just flop your thawed salmon down on some tin foil, blend up the other ingredients, and smother the salmon with it. Cilantro Lime Salmon is such an exciting way to make salmon!
Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place salmon skin side down in a baking dish. Sprinkle with the garlic salt liberally. Sprinkle the dried cilantro then add the pats of butter evenly across the filet. Then distribute the lime slices..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the thick part of the salmon feels firm. Remove and cover and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
It's boasting with so much fresh flavor and who could resist that sauce! Pan Seared Salmon with Cilantro Lime Sauce. Lately I've been obsessed with just searing the salmon in a pan. I think it may actually be my choice method of. Meanwhile, make cilantro lime marinade: combine olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, honey, and garlic and whisk to combine.