Ground beef stuffed peppers. Sprinkle insides of the peppers lightly with salt. Add drained tomatoes, salt, Worcestershire, and a dash of pepper. Crumble ground beef into the mixture and stir until ground beef is thoroughly combined with sauce and rice mixture.
Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to get. Stuffed peppers filled with ground beef, Mexican-inspired seasonings, black beans, corn, and fire-roasted tomatoes. They make for delicious individual portions loaded with protein and veggies! You can cook Ground beef stuffed peppers using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground beef stuffed peppers
- Prepare 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- You need 4 of red peppers.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s to taste of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 4 slices of provolone cheese.
Stuffed bell peppers are the perfect way to deliver a complete meal all in one edible bowl. While the bell peppers are boiling, grab your skillet and on medium-high heat, start browning your ground beef (season with salt and pepper). Once the beef has browned, mix in the diced bell peppers, mushrooms, shallots, garlic, chili flakes, and the strained tomatoes. Combine ground beef, Italian sausage, diced tomatoes, Italian parsley, garlic, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper into bowl with reserved onions; mix well.
Ground beef stuffed peppers step by step
- Cut red pepper in half and remove the seeds. Place in a baking dish or aluminum foil covered cookie sheet..
- In a frying pan brown the ground beef with onion and Montreal steak seasoning..
- Add 8 oz cream cheese to the burger mixture and stir until melted..
- Add in a can of rotel tomatoes.
- Fill the peppers with the mixture. Bake on 350 for an hour. Turn oven off and place a slice of provolone cheese on each pepper. Leave I. The just until melted..
Stir in cooked rice and Parmigiano Reggiano. Stuff green bell peppers with beef and sausage mixture. Do you brown your meat before stuffing the peppers, or have any good recipe suggestions? Meanwhile, cut tops off of green peppers and remove seeds; set aside. In a bowl, combine ground beef, rice, basil and remaining salt and pepper; mix well.