Utazi soup with fufu. Utazi is a very wonderful vegetable with which God has blessed the Igbos. I nourishes the body, cleans the stomach and also supplies the body with blood. Cooking edikangikong with bokoto meat and utazi leaves is yet another delicious experience in the cooking and eating of the soup especially when served with hot fufu or pounded yam.
Oatmeal fufu is one of my favorite solids, especially when trying to lose weight. Fufu-like staples are widespread across the entire Sub-Saharan Africa. Apart from the ingredients mentioned earlier, they can also be prepared with cocoyams, cassava flour, maize, rice, semolina, or potato flakes, and even pre-made fufu powder which only needs to be mixed with water and cooked. You can cook Utazi soup with fufu using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Utazi soup with fufu
- You need of Fresh fish.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of utazi(shredded).
- You need of Achi(blended).
- You need of Crayfish(blended).
- Prepare of Pepper(blended).
- Prepare cubes of Stock.
- It’s 1 of wrap of fufu.
- Prepare of Onion.
Make the Fufu: Boil water then reduce heat and stir in farina (or yam or garri) flour. Should look like stiff mashed potatoes. Scoop onto a wet plate with wet wooden spoon. Shape into a big ball for each person.
Utazi soup with fufu instructions
- Cut wash and put the fresh fish in a cooking pot add salt,stock cubes,onion and cook for 5minutes.add more water to it and bring to boil.sprinkle in achi and stir leave it to boil very well..
- Put the pepper,salt,crayfish and stock cubes.and leave it to boil stir and make sure the soup is not a bit thick add slice and add the utazi leaves.eat with prepared fufu.
Okra soup and fufu is usually served as a meal for dinner. It's the type of food that can be eaten on a daily basis but it can also be prepared in a way that makes it suitable to serve on special occasions. One way to turn this simple dish. Peanut Butter Soup & Fufu: This is the best peanutsoup you'll ever taste. It takes about an hour to make.