Beef Tenderloin Oscar. Sprinkle the beef with salt and pepper. Spread the crab mixture in an even layer on the beef, then place the asparagus lengthwise over the crab with the tips poking out. Roll up the beef to make a.
Broiled beef tenderloin filets are topped with buttery crab meat, asparagus, and powdered Bearnaise sauce for an elegant dish that would be perfect for a special date, anniversary, Valentine's Day, or just because. Similar to a recipe at Don Roth's in Chicago – very tasty. Sauce Heat butter on low heat to clarify. You can cook Beef Tenderloin Oscar using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Tenderloin Oscar
- You need 2 (8 ounce) of center cut fillet minion steaks.
- You need of Sriracha seas9nung as needed for steak.
- It’s 1 pound of trimmed cooked asparagus.
- You need 1 pound of jumbo lump crab meat.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 of recipe my Hollindaise sauce, located in my profile.
Reduce red wine vinegar and tarragon until there is a tsp. of liquid left in the pan. The undisputed star dish of any dinner party (for carnivores), this video shows how to prepare an entire filet of beef tenderloin with a savory herb crust. Roast Recipes Beef Beef Tenderloin Main Dish Gluten Free. More from: Worst Cooks in America.
Beef Tenderloin Oscar step by step
- Season steak with sriracha pepper and salt, Grill to desired doneness.
- Heat butter in a skillet until warm, carefully warm crab. Just to heat, season to taste with pepper and salt.
- Lay asparagus on plate.
- Top with fillet, crab and drizzle on Hollindaise passing the remainder at the table.
See more ideas about Beef tenderloin, Beef recipes, Cooking recipes. Steak Oscar is my favourite on a thick, medium-rare tenderloin however! Don't use the crab flavoured pollock even though it's cheap. It's not worth it, just grab a tin of canned crab meat. While I enjoy the steak rare, cook the steak to your personal liking.