Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus. Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Drain the water and cut into medium cubes. Cut the potatoes into medium cubes.
Meanwhile, make the sauce: Heat the olive oil in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat. Arrange the meatballs on top of the potatoes and cover the pan with foil (be thorough). In a large bowl, combine ground beef and dressing mix. You can have Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus
- You need of For the meatballs:.
- It’s 1 Lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Thyme.
- You need 1 Tsp of Chili Flakes.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of Salt (I used seasoning salt but sea salt is fine too).
- Prepare of For the Roasted Potatoes.
- Prepare 3-4 of Big Red Potatoes.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Fresh Rosemary.
- Prepare of Sea Salt and Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need of For the Asparagus:.
- Prepare 1/2 Bunch of Asparagus.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of Chili Flakes (or more if you want it spicier).
- It’s of Sea Salt and Black Pepper.
Minced garlic, dried basil, and grated Parmesan cheese flavor the meatballs perfectly. The meatballs are baked or broiled, a method we think is much easier (and less messy) than frying. Mix together the egg, garlic, cumin, allspice, cilantro, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add the ground beef and panko and mix with your hands until well combined.
Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Add the potatoes and cook for 10 minutes. Drain the water and cut into medium cubes..
- Cut the potatoes into medium cubes. Transfer to a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes..
- Mix well all Meatballs ingredients and form small meatballs. Place them on the baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for about 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cut 1 inch from the bottom of the asparagus, toss it in olive oil, salt and pepper, and chili flakes. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes. Do this last so it doesn't get soggy..
- Arrange the asparagus, meatball on top and potatoes on the side. Garnish with cilantro or parsley. Enjoy!.
Whether you're going for classic Italian-style or Swedish meatballs or even barbeque meatballs, there's a side on this list for you. Each side dish is paired with a recommended meatball dish for the perfect meatball dinner. Mix in the asparagus, remaining olive oil, and remaining salt. Stir in broth; heat to boiling. For the meatballs: Place the ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, parsley, eggs, red pepper flakes and some salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix together thoroughly.